9 Best-Selling and Effective Cleaning Products You Can Get Now
As illogical as it may sound, avoid cleaning the windows on sunny days. On such days, windows dry faster, so you’ll get streaks. It is better to wait for cloudy weather.
Also, avoid mixing cleaning products. This can lead to dangerous chemical reactions. So use each one for its intended purpose — we tell you about such products in detail below.
1. This carpet stain remover is very easy to use because it has a special brush on the head. It removes both old and new stains. It also helps to prevent unpleasant odors at home.
- Removes all dirt and stains such as grease and coffee, also on wool carpets
- Just turn the bottle upside down to wet the sponge applicator, then clean
- Volume: 650 ml
This stuff is brilliant! After my 4-year-old was violently ill on a beige carpet, I didn’t have much hope of getting the massive stain out. I tried half a bottle of Vanish carpet cleaner and did next to nothing. I decided to give this a go as my last hope, and I’m so glad I did! It even got out some stains that had been on the carpet since before we moved in. We were well impressed and would always recommend it from now on. @ Amazon Customer
2. This spray-foam stays on the surface longer and reduces splashing. It easily gets rid of dirty stains and mold in less than 30 minutes! And it prevents re-growth.
- Suitable for many surfaces: plastered walls, tiles, bathroom sealants, grout, windows, outdoor furniture, and more.
- Also destroys traces of algae and mold around pools, showers, saunas, and conservatories
- Volume: 500 ml
I had some bad mold on a wall that had been hidden by a bookcase. I needed to totally redecorate. I had tried some other sprays as well as bleach and nothing had worked. I sprayed this on and twenty minutes later it had all gone! Now I am trying to hunt more mold around the house just to use it. @
3. This electric brush will clean any hard-to-reach places much faster than a regular rag! It’s suitable for every room of your home, from the kitchen to the bathroom.
- Runs on batteries, which are included in the kit
- Also includes 4 different nozzles
- The weight is only 310 g
OMG! I never bother leaving reviews, but this time, I just had to share. My friends have already heard about this little helper. We have small floor tiles with white grout in our kitchen. Although it looks nice, it’s so high maintenance that mopping just shoves all the dirt into the white grout gaps. Usually, my husband and I take turns scrubbing with a hand brush because it’s so hard and so time-consuming. But now! With almost no effort at all, it looks like new! I was literally having my morning coffee while cleaning the tiles! It is still time-consuming, but the results are effortless and so much better than hand scrubbing! @ Modestas B.
4. A set of as many as 96 wet floor wipes! They have a textured surface that allows them to get a better grip on dirt. They will free you from buckets and wet rags!
- Two times thicker and wetter than ordinary floor wipes
- It has a pleasant orchid scent
- You can buy a special mop that rotates 360 degrees and is perfect for these wipes
These floor wipes are fantastic!!! I have got highly polished granite tiles in my kitchen and bathrooms, and have tried every floor wipe on the market, and even a mop and bucket, all of which left a streaky finish, which drove me absolutely bonkers. After reading all the reviews on these Flash speed mop wipes, I thought I’d give them a try. I’m so glad I did. Although they are quite expensive, they are so easy to use. I use them on my laminate flooring as well, with the same result. Shining, clean, streak free floors. (Ta Dah) They have made my life so much easier. @ Fantoosh
5. 3 sachets of descaler which smells like lemon. You will not need to scrub limescale with sponges because this product will do everything for you in a matter of minutes.
- Suitable for descaling kettles as well as irons
- Safer in composition than other chemical cleaners
- Just dump out the filler and wait for it to be clean. Full instructions are in the product description.
We live in a very hard water area. It’s killed plenty of kettles, water tanks, and showers, even with regular descaling. I’ve tried plenty of brands, but this one is by far the best and quickest to get the job done! I can descale with just one sachet, tickle it with a slight reboil after 3-4 mins, and it gets rid of every bit of it. But I use a glass kettle with a flat bottom, so it doesn’t have nooks and crannies I need to deal with particularly. @ MommaBear
6. This spray-foam cleaner will remove both old burnt grease and new build-ups. It does the job in 3-5 minutes.
- Just apply it to a dirty surface and leave it on for 5 minutes. Full instructions are in the product description.
- Suitable for ovens, grills, and barbecues
- Volume: 500 ml
My oven glass was heavily stained. I mean, I moved into a new house 6 years ago and never had it professionally cleaned; I have scrubbed it, but never with a decent cleaner. This is 100% amazing. I needed to apply it a couple of times on each side, but it’s so satisfying to see all the grime coming away. I recommend this product, but have some patience if yours is as bad as mine. So good! @ Leah Staff
7. Forget about clogged pipes. This brush makes it easy to get hair and debris out of bathroom drains and sinks.
- Made of stainless steel and has nylon bristles
- It has a holding hole on the handle for easy hanging
- Length: about 45 cm
Two of the three of us in our house have lovely long hair, but this is such a nuisance when it comes to the plug holes!!! This tool is super. One poke down the hole, and you pull out a disgusting bundle of hair blocking the drain. Keeping the drains clear of hair makes a big difference to reducing any smell from the drains building up in the hair bundle. The only downside is that it is impossible to ever get the brush looking clean again, but I’d much rather have a dirty brush than blocked smelly drains. I definitely recommend it to anyone with long hair in their house. @ Kelly
8. This product refreshes wooden floors, giving them a shine. It makes them look new and clean and helps to prolong their service life.
- It helps remove scratches on floors while forming a protective layer
- Doesn’t leave a sticky residue
- Volume: 946 ml
My solid oak floor had become tired and dull. After reading the reviews, I thought I’d give it a try. Wow, I’m not disappointed. My floor looks beautiful. When the sun shines in during the day, the floor has the most beautiful shine. I thoroughly swept and cleaned the floor first and then gave it 4 coats of the Weiman and used a flat type mop to spread it. This stuff really does work. Try it; you won’t be disappointed. @ Motto
9. This product quickly removes rust, soap scum, limescale, and stains from toilets and sinks. Also works great on tiles, shower doors, bathtub screens, and faucets.
- Although it is extremely concentrated and powerful, it does not corrode surfaces
- Great for chrome, stainless steel, ceramic, glass and plastic
- Volume: 500 ml
An excellent product, and as a cleaner, it’s the only limescale remover I’ve ever used that actually works! You can pour it onto limescale or put it in a spray bottle and the limescale will fizz up and go white. Depending on the thickness of the limescale, you can either use a scourer or a small blade to gently scrape it off. @ Channie
Do you think it is mandatory to wear rubber gloves while cleaning? What cleaning secrets do you have that work magic for you?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.