A Guy Captured a Stormy Sunset and 10+ Other People Who Saw Remarkable Works of Nature
The tallest waterfall on Earth is Angel Falls in Venezuela. There the water falls from a jaw-dropping 979 m (3,212 ft). The height is so great that during the warm season of the year, the water vaporizes before it crashes into the stream below.
Nature is definitely a crafty engineer and a superb artist waiting to show off its latest masterpiece. That’s why we at Bright Side want to present you with 15 breathtaking landscapes that will prove our planet is truly a marvelous piece of art.
1. Sunset at Corolla Wild Horse Beach
2. Utah, USA
3. Icelandic landscapes
4. Ik-Kil Cenote, Mexico
5. Heart-shaped blue quarry lake, Kadykovsky Quarry, Balaklava
6. “Walking under an ice cap, Washington state, USA”
7. Northern lights, Norway
8. Utah, USA
9. Hveravvir — Iceland
10. Svartisen glaciers, Norway
11. Wellington Point, Queensland, Australia
12. Storm over a city in purple light
13. Horseshoe Bend near Page, Arizona
14. Mt. Etna eruption and lava flow (Sicily)
15. World famous Great Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park
What’s the most amazing view you have witnessed? Tell us in the comments.
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.