What the Stars of Iconic Movies From the Past Look Like Today
There are many iconic movies that have forever marked an era in the film industry, like The Terminator, Back to the Future, or Indiana Jones, among others. And while we may remember the actors of these movies in their blossoming youth, we might be surprised when we find out how they’ve changed over the decades.
To reminisce on the timeless legacy they leave behind, we at Bright Side made a compilation of side-by-side pics showing how the stars of iconic movies looked when they were shooting the movie vs. how they look now.
1. Mel Gibson (Braveheart)
2. Meryl Streep (Sophie’s Choice)
3. Jack Nicholson (The Shining)
4. Billy Crystal & Meg Ryan (When Harry Met Sally)
5. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, & Ernie Hudson (Ghostbusters)
6. Jean Reno & Natalie Portman (Léon: The Professional)
7. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Linda Hamilton (The Terminator)
8. Harrison Ford & Karen Allen (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)
9. Dominic Monaghan & Billy Boyd (The Lord of the Rings)
10. Michael J. Fox & Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future)
11. Robert Redford & Jane Fonda (Barefoot in the Park)
12. Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer (The Sound of Music)
Which of these celebs changed the most from the time they were filming these popular movies?