19 Pictures Showing How Time Changes — But Love Doesn’t
Our past often comes back to us in the form of memories. "Nostalgia" is the word we use whenever we flip through photo albums. We come across many pictures that make us smile and sometimes make us laugh till we are teary-eyed. Even after years and decades, we come to realize that our love hasn't changed a bit. Science has an explanation for this – whenever we sense something, a series of messages move through our body. These senses trigger a process that is registered somewhere in our DNA.
At Bright Side, we put together a collection of images shared by families that couldn't get enough of their past. Thus, they chose to recreate them.
1. Got hitched on their first date when they were teenagers. Nothing changes even after 20 years and 2 kids.
2. Their love for each other is as timeless as their love for cake.
3. The merry-go-round kind of love
4. The bond between a father and a daughter is forever.
5. A 10-year difference
6. Boys will be boys...
7. Upside-down love
9. Superhero costumes
10. A father and son posing together after 60 years
11. The absolute recreation of memorable moments
12. Because friends are forever!
13. Once a foodie, always a foodie!
14. 23 years later
15. Games will always be fun – even after 33 years!
16. Birthday party
17. Pajama love
18. The years may go by, but family always sticks together.
19. Road trips are never complete without friends!
It's touching to see that love never fades. Not with time, nor with distance. If you also have a story or a photo to share your endless love, share it with us in the comments below!