13 Playdates That Were Taken to the Highest Level of Fun, Especially for the Adults
Playdates aren’t only a blast for the kids, but for us adults too. Some parents have cracked the mystery of how to have endless fun with their kids, like dressing them up in Santa beards and wearing fancy costumes. At the end of the day, the important thing to remember is that parents will do anything for their children’s happiness.
At Bright Side, we love to have a good laugh, especially if it’s with our children. So we’ve found some of the most precious photos to add a little laughter into your day.
1. “When times were easier, lol! This was circa 2016 at Knott’s Berry Farm with my 2 younger daughters.”
2. “This baby being held in their father’s hoodie”
3. “So my girlfriend got bored while babysitting.”
4. “So apparently, my 2-month-old son really likes Santa’s beard...”
5. “’Have daughters,’ they said. ’It’ll be fun,’ they said...”
6 “My son recently fell in love with Frozen!”
7. “Being a father is great!! #rockparty”
8. “These swings should be in every park.”
9. “My wife snapped this gem of my son and me out at an orchard, I didn’t see it until months later!”
10. “I showed up to my nephew’s birthday party dressed as a T-rex and let the kids chase me around with foam swords.”
11. “Having fun with my daughter’s hair”
12. “My son lost his mask so we had to improvise.”
13. “Used a makeup app on my 7-week-old son...”
What is the funniest photo you have of your child? Have you ever coordinated a fancy costume with your child?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!