15 Photos of Siblings That Ended Up Being Less Cute Than Expected
Parents always want to create great memories for their kids and cameras are integral for this. They continuously try to record their children’s most memorable moments, but photographs don’t always show their cute side. Sometimes pictures capture precisely the opposite, and what begins as an innocent shot ends up becoming a funny family story.
Bright Side collected some very funny sibling pictures that prove pictures can turn out a little different from what their parents intended to capture.
1. “Exactly 27 years ago, my mom took the perfect picture of my sister and me. Some things never change.”
2. “Here’s my brother with his hockey trophy and medal, and then there’s me, proudly showing off my onion ring.”
3. “A sibling Christmas photo circa 1980 — I’m the one grabbing his parts. This is the picture my parents chose to display.”
4. “This one’s still my favorite picture of my brother and me. My grandpa caught the moment before my tears perfectly.”
5. “My mom and her sisters were told not to blink.”
6. An awkward family and pets portrait
7. “For Christmas one year, my mom made my brother and I outfits from the fabric that came with our beautiful couch.”
8. “This is how my 2-year-old niece insists on holding her new baby brother.”
9. “My son improvises without fishing gear and yanks a carp out of the lake, shocking both the fish and his sister...”
10. “The photographer told me to show more teeth.”
11. “My sisters and I went through a Sound of Music phase when we were younger. Yes, those are our underpants.”
12. “I REALLY didn’t want to hold them.”
13. “Found this picture of my sister and me. She was probably about 2 weeks old, right about the time I realized that we were keeping her, and I was no longer an only child.”
14. “Halloween, 1989. That’s me on the right. My sister is behind me and about to have a really bad day.”
15. “Just found this cute picture of my cousin and me and my psycho brother in the background.”
Have you seen any other images that should be included in this list? Do you keep any embarrassing photos of you and your siblings? Share it in the comments!