15 Vivid Examples That Prove Life With Kids Is Not for the Faint-Hearted
Parenthood is no easy feat. In fact, kids have higher energy levels than professional athletes do. That’s why they can easily turn our patience and calmness into mush. And some parents even manage to capture this undeniable truth to show the world what the process of raising children really looks like.
Bright Side invites you to check out what these tiny people are capable of. We are sure that these families have completely forgotten about the notion of boredom.
15. “I nearly collapsed in my own house last night...”
14. “It’s not enough to just sit here, I need to become the sand myself.”
13. “My son got mad at me yesterday and opened all the bananas in the house. What type of passive aggressive monster...”
12. “Who wouldn’t love this? I used to run around the house thinking I was a giant tooth.”
11. When you don’t like holidays anymore:
10. One more reason to get suspicious when your toddler becomes quiet for a little while:
9. This is what happens if you decide to ask your kid to help with the laundry:
8. Seriously? We doubt it.
7. When you decide to track how many times your kid asks “why?” during a normal day:
6. “I came home to this... I turned around and walked the other way.”
5. When you get distracted for a second:
4. “We have nothing to eat in the house. Specifically no peach yogurt, only strawberry. Life is over.”
3. Mommy, we’ve got a small problem.
2. “8-year-old: Mom, will you put ketchup on my hotdog?
Me: You’re old enough to do it yourself.”
1. “My son found my morph suit and it’s terrifying.”
Do you have kids? Tell us about the trouble they have gotten themselves into.
Preview photo credit adex0057 / Twitter