15 Photos Showing the Depth of Animal-Human Relationships
Even though they’re really different on the surface, animals and humans aren’t that different after all. We all feel emotion, are able to communicate, and even understand each other at times. We get attached to our pets and in the same way, they get attached to us. While science doesn’t know how deep this bond actually is, we believe pet owners and animal lovers have a pretty good idea.
Bright Side has collected 15 warm photos of animal-human companionship, proving that this bond is, indeed, a special one.
1. “Taught Chloe to stand on my wheelchair’s foot rests, and now all she wants to do is give me kisses.”
2. “My cat decided to arrive at precisely the right moment during storytime with my daughter.”
3. “Sunny loves her human, Luna.”
4. “I’m unable to have children so my pets are my children.”
5. “My fiancé befriended an overly photogenic 9-day-old baby goat.”
6. “Every morning she greets me by bringing me clothes.”
7. “My boyfriend has never had a pet. It was love at first sight.”
8. “Got her as a present for my 12th birthday, now I’m 26 and celebrating her 15th birthday!”
9. “We’ve been to 22 states, traveled the country, and lived together in my car until we finally found our home. He’s my best friend.”
10. “Found this guy under my car this morning. Spent about 10 minutes hand-feeding him carrots and broccoli.”
11. “About a year ago, I shared a picture of some kittens I found under my house. Here’s an update!”
12. “A bird fell asleep in my friend’s hair...”
13. “17 days after my mom passed from ovarian cancer, her old Irish Wolfhound followed in tow to be with her. I miss them both so much.”
14. “My friend has pet squirrels.”
15. “Cheerio was cold after her bath. I told her that she could share my shirt until she warmed up. She spent the next hour curled up inside my shirt.”
Do your pets shower you with love in a similar way? Share their cute photos with us in the comments below!
Bright Side/Animals/15 Photos Showing the Depth of Animal-Human Relationships
Share This Article