18 Tricks Your Furry Coworkers Use to Prevent You From Working at Home
Working remotely or taking days off and doing the things you like when you’re at home with a pet can be tricky. Many furry friends struggle to understand that sometimes we have responsibilities that don’t include cuddling them. That’s why the fluffy ones stare at us with those extra cute eyes, they chase us wherever we are going, or simply turn their backs on us in a “manipulative” way.
Bright Side looked into how some pets struggle to get their owners’ attention, even if they are actually spending more time at home. So we made a list with some of the funniest manipulation techniques used by pets, and believe us, it works!
1. Why aren’t you playing with me if you’re home? What kind of joke is this?
2. “Just checking to see if you’re really working.”
3. Just pretend I’m not here!
4. When your coworker is leaving early to party on St. Patty’s Day and you’re stuck on the late shift:
5. “Tech support — what can bark do for you?”
6. The cutest duo you will ever see!
7. “Mabel insists that I give her feedback on her impression of Gandalf’s fall in The Fellowship of the Ring.”
8. “Meet Winter, my coworker who thinks my job is a snooze fest.”
9. “I’m gonna take a nap too.”
10. “You do your work, don’t worry! I found a great place to play for the rest of the day.”
11. “When did you say you were leaving again?”
12. “Dad: I’m not so sure about getting a cat.
One year later:”
13. “I am being guilt-tripped because I cannot play and need to work from home. This is high-level manipulation.”
14. “Hi! Long time no see. Can you cuddle me?”
15. “Alright, alright, I’m staying here and won’t move anymore.”
16. “I don’t want you to work, I want you to pet me. That’s an order, by the way.”
17. “Wanna join us?”
18. My coworker is distracting from work. Please advise.
How do your furry friends behave when you spend a lot of time at home? Were you able to identify with any of these photos? Share your anecdotes and images with us in the comment section!