20 Animals Who Found Their Bestie in a Human
70% of pet owners say they sometimes sleep with their pets and 65% buy Christmas gifts for them. This bond can be easily explained. Pets can reduce stress and lower blood pressure. But no matter what science tells us, animals can simply become our soulmates.
We at Bright Side also adore our little friends and would like to share some peaceful photos of bonding between people and animals.
1. “My old lady can’t do all the fun things with me but I didn’t want her to be left out.”
2. “When I met an old soul friend in a monkey’s body”
3. “I’m posting this old Christmas photo because I just noticed my pocket square is my sister’s hamster.”
4. “Last year when I found this little guy walking the streets vs today, getting cuddles”
5. “In my hometown, this dog was pushing his owner.”
6. “I met a ball of love.”
7. “This is Leo and we’ve been besties since 2012. He was born under my stairs.”
8. “The horse made it very clear that he had no intention of sharing his human.”
9. “This is my little bro, Chip. Our bond has grown stronger over the summer.”
10. “My 1.5-year-old son and 14-year-old old cat had a moment this morning.”
11. “My 92-year-old grandpa just made a new friend.”
12. “There’s an island in Japan filled with deer. This one was silently walking around with this kid for a few hours.”
13. “Met this cutie outside the barracks today.”
14. “Pearl, my Asperger’s service dog, sniffing my baby for the first time.”
15. “One of the squirrels sometimes comes to see how my breakfast is going. Today, we’re having dinner together.”
16. “She adopted us, and the reason she got to stay is because she bonded with my daughter.”
17. “My brother has a new friend!”
18. “My dad petting a dude’s raccoon at the lake”
19. “We adopted an 11-year-old cat from a Chicago shelter. He and my 13-year-old daughter fell in love.”
20. “So I’ve been feeding the squirrels lately and this is what I saw at my door when I woke up.”
What’s your favorite animal? Did you notice that you feel happier after bonding with a pet?