20+ People Who Wanted a Dog but Ended Up Getting a Giant Woolen Wolf
The bigger the pet is, the more joy and happiness it will bring to its owner. However, there is one question that arises in everyone’s minds when looking at a huge Great Dane or Newfoundland — what on earth do you feed this thing? But does that really matter?
We at Bright Side were so charmed by the size of these giant dogs that we’ve started to consider adopting a Shepherd or a Spanish Mastiff.
1. Did you even notice the girl in this photo?
2. “May I have this dance?”
3. It seems someone will have to stay on the sofa as long as the dog wants to.
4. Nothing unusual here, just an average Spanish Mastiff...
5. “Excuse me, what’s for dinner tonight?”
6. Do you want to look elegant? Get yourself a Great Dane.
7. “This is Ginger. She’s my new Tibetan Mastiff puppy. That’s right. PUPPY.”
8. A good friend will always help you get something from the top shelf.
9. You don’t need a sofa with a dog like this.
10. Kids grow so fast...but dogs grow even faster.
11. “I’m 6 feet tall and the dog next to me is Shamir.”
12. “I may have gotten bigger but my desire to be held has remained constant.”
13. Perfect sun protection
14. The most charming dire wolf in the world
15. Everyone loves hugs.
16. “I’ll sit here for a while. I’m not too heavy, am I?”
17. Nothing can scare you when you have such a giant friend.
18. It’s hard to believe that both of these dogs descended from wolves.
19. When you’re a good boy but your owner is always stroking the cat:
20. “He looks more like a human in a dog’s costume.”
21. Is that a dog or a bear?
What kind of dogs do you like more: small lap dogs or big, woolen wolves? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!
Preview photo credit u/nsfwdreamer / reddit