20 People Whose Pets Are Their Biggest Fans
According to experts, dogs have the same emotions as a 2-year-old child and a study claims that cats can get attached to humans even more than dogs. They bring their owners their toys, demand cuddles, and sometimes just simply look them in the eyes — that’s their way of expressing love.
A pet’s love can be like sunshine on a rainy day. We at Bright Side have collected 20 photos of pets and pet owners who are absolutely in love with each other.
1. “Day 0 of taking this little girl in from the shelter and she’s already found the prime spot to sit while I game.”
2. “Brought our cat home... this is her loving on my daughter minutes after she walked in.”
3. “I was dozing outside and my little buddy decided to hop up and join me for a quick cuddle.”
4. “Got this little cutie 2 days ago and I’m completely in love. This is what pure happiness feels like.”
5. “The day we picked him up from the shelter”
6. “I’m pretty positive he thinks I’m his actual mother.”
7. “Adopted Churro yesterday — a street dog from Mexico”
8. My game buddy
9. We knew grandma was lonely so we got her a cat. They’re already in love.
10. “Best co-pilot ever (don’t worry we were parked)”
11. “Me and my dog Nala. She’s just a 55 pound baby tbh.”
12. “This is a year apart. Last year when I found this little guy walking the streets and today getting cuddles”
13. “When he was little, he slept like this during my naps.”
14. Our dog stays like this beside my sick husband.
15. “I brought one of my baby bunnies to meet my great-grandmother.”
16. He’s all about the cuddles.
17. “Best friends since day one.”
18. Guess who loves who more.
19. “My cat keeps me company in the bath.”
20. “My girlfriend finally woke up before me and caught our nightly sleeping arrangement that I’ve been complaining about.”
Do you have any pets? Share their photos with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit CarissaAnn88 / Reddit
Bright Side/Animals/20 People Whose Pets Are Their Biggest Fans
Share This Article