20 Photos That Prove Animals Have Their Own Kind of Logic
Some things our pets do can never be explained. Like sleeping on a plant like it’s a bed, climbing up fences, getting in and sitting in the dishwasher, or sitting on top of each other when there’s plenty of room. And it’s ok! The best way to handle this is to embrace it, have a good laugh, and share it with the world — like these people did.
Here at Bright Side we love our smaller brothers and sisters, even if sometimes they do things in their own weird way.
1. “Cat logic is difficult to understand,” they said, and they were not wrong.
2. Bought a new bed for the little ones....
3. If I fits, I sits.
4. We got him a bed, but then a paper towel fell on the floor, so never mind.
5. “I think I wasted money on a cat tree.”
6. When there’s plenty of room elsewhere, but you choose to sleep on an armchair:
7. My kittens have a soft fluffy $30 pet bed, but prefer to nap in their dad’s slippers.
8. That’s why they call them flower beds.
9. We have 3 cat beds in the room. No need to share.
10. When a Chipotle bag is all you need:
11. Sharing is caring, my little rabbit brother.
12. “I planted oat grass for the cat to snack on, she decided it makes a good bed.”
13. Out of all the places in the house, he picks this one. So cats are why I had to stop doing puzzles.
14. My brother’s old dog and new dog seem to have their own way of interacting.
15. He never misses a chance to look dignified in the dishwasher.
16. Synchronized napping!
17. My cat doesn’t sleep on the sofa or under it, he sleeps in the sofa.
18. My neighbor’s dog thinks he’s a rooster. Proving to all cats that dogs can sit on fences too.
19. Spent 10 minutes looking for my cat before I went to bed, found him asleep in a wok on top of the freezer.
20. Cat logic is beyond all understanding.
What’s the weirdest thing your pet ever did? We’d be happy to see your pictures or comments in the section below!