29 Wonders of Nature You Wouldn’t Think Existed
Even if you think that you have seen everything in this world, nature is always ready to surprise you with something new. For example, have you ever seen painting pandas? How about an opossum riding a deer or a chameleon in pajamas?
We at Bright Side like to surprise our readers and that’s why we collected the freshest and most interesting moments for you from the life of animals and nature as a whole.
1. This rock looks like an iguana head.
2. Sometimes nature likes to play with colors.
3. This chameleon shedding his skin looks like it’s wearing pajamas.
4. Pandas also paint in order to relax.
5. Sequoias surprise you every time as if you’re seeing them for the first time.
6. Very tiny dragon
7. My dog’s nose is healing from a cat scratch.
8. A baby falcon that weighs less than a chocolate bar
9. Natural cooperation
10. This waterfall looks like a woman in a dress.
11. Rare black serval
12. Smoke hiding the mountains
13. The Rhinoceros beetle
14. When the sun hits a pelican’s gullet just right, you can see the fish in its mouth.
15. Meteorite that fell in China
16. “I counted at least 8 layers of color in the water.”
17. The grains of glass gem corn look like real gems.
18. The way titanium turns colors with different voltages
19. “Bat” Orchids
20. These living moths look like they are made of wood.
21. Mantis on glass 30 stories up in Chicago
22. When a hare stretches, it looks like a completely different animal.
23. “My friend’s giant sunflower”
24. A countryside question mark
25. That’s how earth in the potash mine looks:
26. A dog that has recently been created by Chinese breeders
27. A stuffed Kurī dog that was earlier raised by the Maori people for food.
28. A professional Italian photographer has always been fascinated by the beauty of birds.
29. That’s why he decided to capture them in his photos.
Have you ever seen anything interesting and unusual on your trips? Please share your photos with us in the comments!