11 People That Tried to Hit on Someone Romantically but Failed
Most of us have unusual romantic stories. Of course, everyone has heard those cheesy pick-up lines and they’re hardly surprising. But there are still some people who are quite inventive when it comes to the art of pick-up.
We at Bright Side really hope you have something to add to these Internet users’ stories!
- Guy on the street: Hey, can we talk?
Me, thinking, “Oh no!” and roll up my pant leg to show him my hairy leg hoping to scare him away.
Me: I’m trying to scare you.
Guy, showing his hairy leg: This can’t scare me. © _tomato_hater / Twitter
- I remember a guy texted me online and wanted to chat. I agreed and here is how our conversation went:
Him: I need a serious girl who knows what she wants.
Me: I want to eat. I know this for sure and I’m serious.
He never texted me again. Why not? I know what I want. © ol_fa_sol / Twitter
- My friend was in the underground and she liked a guy she saw there. She used AirDrop and found his Instagram page. It turned out that he was a piercing artist. Now she’s thinking of getting a piercing and hitting on him. © Derbershto / Twitter
- This is the funniest pick-up line that was used on me. I was at KFC making my order.
Cashier: Do you have a bonus card?
Cashier: Do you have a boyfriend?
Cashier: Let’s switch.
I was shocked. He was shocked by what he said and to get out of the situation, he got me the card. © SongOfaWhale / Twitter
- Some guy tried to talk to me. And I just told him my ex step-dad’s number I still hate. Then I said I was in a rush and walked away. © _tomato_hater / Twitter
- What do you know about awkward situations? A guy on the metro came up to me and said, “You looked at me for so long and I expected you to act but you are probably very shy. I decided to act first.” And I wasn’t looking at him, I was just minding my own business. © olya_dd / Twitter
- I was walking and I saw a cute girl with a camera. I came up to her and said:
— Excuse me, do you take pictures of events?
— I do, why?
— Come and photograph our first date. © jewwantsmoney / Twitter
- People hit on me very rarely but I think what happened today was special.
Me: What is?
Guy: Your silence. You wanna go for a walk? © rijsamurai / Twitter
Has anyone ever tried to hit on you but failed? Tell us in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit _tomato_hater / Twitter
Bright Side/Curiosities/11 People That Tried to Hit on Someone Romantically but Failed
Share This Article