15+ Pics That Show Us the World From a Whole New Perspective
Originally, the Statue of Liberty was brown like a penny, and it naturally turned green over time. This is just one of many examples of things that are normal to us, yet they have another, fascinating side, that we might reveal by chance.
Here at Bright Side, we love to discover new things, and this time we collected 17 photos from people who had a chance to take a look at familiar things from an absolutely new perspective. We’d love for you to be amused together with us!
1. The original color of the Statue of Liberty was brown, like a penny.
2. “Coat color change on my Siamese, Lola — 1 month vs 8 years.”
3. There are so many different kinds of beans.
4. “I install so much flooring that it gave me a bald spot on my knee.”
5. “I got a negative fortune cookie.”
6. “My work ID has been in its plastic holder for so long that it has imprinted this ghostly image of my face.”
7. “Black tomatoes at my neighbor’s house.”
8. “The difference between a keyboard that was used for years and a brand new one.”
9. This single Pringle
10.“Queen Victoria has a new dress.”
11. “This is what 1,500 lbs of Skittles looks like.”
12. Public toilets without that space below the door do exist!
13. “It took me a year to make this. Take some time today to appreciate the world around you.”
14. “The difference between Ralph’s summer coat and his winter fluffies”
15. “This blue McDonalds I found in Arizona.”
16. “My wife’s and my oldest son’s eyes. He seems to have inherited the weirdness.”
17. “My daughter was a micro preemie. She looked like a house elf.”
Which photo surprised you the most? What is the thing or a curious fact that you discovered recently that shattered your imagination?
Preview photo credit My*****IsBigInSomeCountries / Imgur, My*****IsBigInSomeCountries
Bright Side/Curiosities/15+ Pics That Show Us the World From a Whole New Perspective
Share This Article