15 Tattoos That Even the People Who Got Them Regret
For some people, tattoos are a great way to preserve memories. Looking down and seeing a picture of your pet or a loved one is comforting. But as with every situation, tattoos can also go wrong, resulting in a permanent but also humorous accident.
At Bright Side, we enjoy seeing people make the most out of an unfortunate situation, and this compilation of tattoo regrets is just that.
1.“Today I learned that my friend’s Chinese tattoo literally means ’turkey sandwich.’”
2. “Nailed it.”
3. “This tattoo speaks volumes.”
4. “My toddler declared this ’yucky.’”
5. “This apartment tattoo of a Pikachu I got, they messed up the left eye, so I said just throw an eye patch on there.”
6. The not-so-amazing Batman
7. “The frying king”
8. “It gets worse the longer you look at it.”
9. “El hopaness rom tic”
10. “The famous Pinacchio with Jiminy Crackit”
11. “My sister-in-law’s lovely tattoo...”
12. “Girlfriend is just starting out and trying to learn how to tattoo, and I thought it’d be fun to get her to tattoo me.”
“Obviously wasn’t expecting much.”
13. “My coworker takes the cake.”
14. “There is so much to unpack here.”
15. It’s supposed to be a cat.
Have you ever gotten a tattoo that didn’t turn out as expected? We’d enjoy seeing some more in the comments!