16 People Who Happily Won the Battle for Having Awesome Hair
Our bodies are so fragile, from our skin to our bones. This is especially true for our hair. Nutrition, climate, hair products, genetics, hair type, bleaching, and dyeing can all affect the condition of our locks. It’s a lot to consider, especially when we all are subjected to the pressure of keeping our strands full and voluminous. And the people who’ve managed to achieve this deserve the highest praise.
We at Bright Side collected 16 photos of people who fought a fierce fight for healthier, stronger, more beautiful hair and are now proud of the results. We invite you to rejoice with them.
1. “A 4-year transformation, all from learning how to take care of my curls”
2. “It has taken me a while, but I’m finally accepting my natural hair as beautiful!”
3. It took time and patience, but the results are stunning.
4. She was meant for short hair!
5. “From hating my hair and straightening it every day to embracing the curly goodness”
6. “About 5 years and many trials and errors later!”
7. He didn’t know he had curly hair. He looks so much happier now!
8. “Sacrificed the hair length to get the cutest curls...and a lizard!”
9. From split ends to a forest nymph
10. “A reset cut scared my curls so much that they sprung up!”
11. The color chroma says it all!
12. “5 years later and I’m so happy I did it.”
13. After bleaching, her curls disappeared for 5 years, but now they’re finally back!
14. “My mermaid hair makeover!”
15. Her natural grey shines like silver.
16. “I have pretty bad depression. I go days without brushing my hair sometimes, but today, I got it done into something fun. I am just so happy with how it turned out!”
What history or memories do your strands hold? Are you happy with it? Share your experience in the comments.
Preview photo credit Tha_HAIRetic / reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/16 People Who Happily Won the Battle for Having Awesome Hair
Share This Article