17 Times Nature Has Prepared Curious Surprises for Us
Memories are fleeting, and our days usually go by in a blur. But according to one study, unexpected moments help us define parts of our memories. And these fragments are the ones that stay in our minds for a longer period of time. It’s a good thing the universe has got our memory banks covered with its endless supply of curious surprises.
Bright Side found 17 people whose days were made “unforgettable” by interesting finds, and we’re sharing them with you to spread the happy vibes.
1. “My sister’s blood circulation makes it look like her middle finger belongs to someone else.”
2. “This IKEA plant that looks like a creature”
3. “Someone knows what’s coming.”
4. “My leopard gecko shed a tiny glove.”
5. “My bread grew mold that looks like the logo.”
6. “I cut a bell pepper and found a little one growing inside it. When I bit into it, I found an even smaller bell pepper.”
7. “My dog has a birthmark that makes it look like she has a snaggletooth.”
8. “This palm tree growing out of the center of another tree”
9. “This weird egg my chicken laid”
10. “A pig’s ear in the microscope looks like a planet.”
11. “I feel like I shared a moment with this carrot.”
12. “My mom waited too long to plant this and it grew through the box.”
13. The way the snow perfectly rolled off the windshield
14. “My cat has a mustache.”
15. “I found a rock that looks like a toe.”
16. “I broke a stick in half and was presented with a star at its core.”
17. “My dog’s right ear always glows red under the sun.”
When was the last time you saw a curious detail in an ordinary object? Do you like finding interesting patterns in things around you? If you have photos of your amusing finds, you can share them with us in the comment section.