20 Gifted People Who Gave 101% at Their Job
Unless you were born with a trust fund, we all need to work to earn our daily bread. But at the end of the day, there are all kinds of people who find themselves giving a little extra when trying to do a job well done.
We at Bright Side want to salute all the people who rise to the occasion at their daily grind (especially when they do it with a sense of humor), so we’re sharing these examples with you.
1. Forget leaving chocolates on your pillow... this hotel staff makes you a new best friend!
2. This Iranian teacher goes to a hospital every day to help his sick student.
3. These paramedics helped finish making dinner for the kids after taking their mother to the hospital...they even stayed and did the dishes.
4. “When you work in retail long enough, this begins to feel like a Zen garden.”
5. Some retail workers are a little too nice about their return policy.
6. A restaurant serves French onion soup in a real onion.
7. This math teacher decided to help his kids get into the holiday spirit.
8. “A motel served me this breakfast tray for $15 and it has a toaster, and a 2 liter container of milk.”
9. You should see what they can do in the seafood aisle.
10. Fast-food workers go above and beyond to keep your food clean.
11. “The overnight cashier at Walmart has too much down time.”
12. This dog sitter left photographic proof...
13. “Was bored at work, decided to draw the Kanto starters... using bacteria.”
14. After her patron spilled his drink, one waitress made him a customized cup.
15. Japanese rail workers built these special tunnels to help local turtles get home safely.
16. This teacher rescued a kitten... all while keeping class on schedule.
17. Here’s to all the firefighters who give their all.
18. “So I hear you like it when cables are managed properly.”
19. “Every year my school’s librarian dresses up as a book reaper to collect overdue books.”
20. “I requested a Nicholas Cage picture on my pillow at the hotel when I made my reservation. They decided to go all out.”
Bonus: “After working 40+ hours per week waiting tables, I have finally earned enough money to pay for college this semester.”
What are some other ways that you know about that people went above and beyond at work? Please share with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit OyeSimpson / Reddit