20 People Who Were Carried Away by the Mishaps of the Day
Small mishaps are always there in our lives. Issues such as a spider in a teacup, badly dyed hair, or kitchen appliances of the wrong size can spoil our mood for a long time. But there are people who don’t want to feel sad and alone and gladly share photos of their bad luck with the whole world.
We at Bright Side sincerely feel sorry for the characters of our compilation but, at the same time, can’t help but laugh. After all, we’ve all been in such foolish situations, haven’t we? And we know that everything will be fine eventually. The bonus feature at the end will show you a text with an employer where logic left the chat.
1. “Ordered the ’3 meat skillet’ and this came out.”
2. “My boss’s secretary quit this morning after delivering this breakfast.”
3. “This pillar was straight last week. This is the first floor of a 7-floor building.”
- Looks like they’re about to merge your department with a few others. © _Killroy / Reddit
4. “Bought a PS5 for my son’s birthday. Someone at UPS swapped it out with a rock.”
5. “I think someone let their anger out on my car.”
6. Double strike
7. “Rolled up right before the concert started.”
8. “I just finished drinking my cup of tea... I’m never leaving my tea to drink later on ever again.”
- I wonder how many were in there to start with. © Noktyrn / Reddit
9. “This is how much chili was there in the package.”
10. “A person left their penguin plush toy on the airport seats.”
11. “When you get on the airplane for a long flight and open your AirPods case only to find it empty”
12. “Someone managed to lose their new box of...lost-item trackers.”
13. “Testing out our new printer — left the room for 5 minutes and came back to this.”
14. “Finished sorting my cards! And then I fell...”
15. “Got some dreadlocks in my Coke at the ballgame.”
16. “I came home to find all my stuff in garbage bags because the cleaners my landlord sent cleared the wrong apartment.”
17. “I just wanted to put on some makeup in the car.”
18. “My mother took up a haircutting course 9 years ago. With just little practice, she confidently lured my brother in for a haircut.”
- I’ve never seen a haircut that looks more fake than actual fake hair. © NoNotInTheFace / Reddit
19. “What I asked for vs what I got — I feel cheated.”
20. “Just baked this cake and ate one piece, came back and the dog licked the icing off as far as she could reach.”
Bonus: This is logical.
What helps you improve your mood if you face some bad luck?