20 Times Doctors Showed They Have a Great Sense of Humor
Trips to the hospital are not always fun, so it can help a lot when we have a doctor with a great sense of humor. When used correctly, humor in a medical setting can be beneficial for both doctors and patients because it creates trust and comfort between the 2.
We at Bright Side have compiled some hilarious photos of medical experts flexing their funny bones in different situations, and showing that a great sense of humor can also go hand in hand with stressful occupations.
1. Rinse your hands with warm water.
2. When the purge uprising happens, he’ll be ready.
3. Remember to Fortnite after every meal.
4. That stool looks pretty sturdy.
5. Brace yourselves, Halloween is coming.
6. All hands were on deck to finish this Christmas tree.
7. Here’s a dentist’s take on the poop emoji.
8. A little bit overkill, but my surgeon is a diva.
9. It’s awesome when a dentist cares about making kids comfortable.
10. Let the world in and enjoy the view.
11. Hopefully this doctor has womb to spare.
12. Trust us, it’s for a good cause ...
13. Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
14. What did you have for lunch?
15. Imagine waking up to this after an operation...
16. “Oh Granny, what big teeth you have!”
17. These nuts are non-refundable.
18. A quick and recommended restroom eye examination
19. If you’re not this sassy, what are you doing with your life?
20. DIY fertility ornaments for the season of giving
Which photo tickled your funny bone? Do you have your own experience with a witty medical practitioner? Let us know in the comments below.