22 Parking Dramas That Are More Intense Than Any Detective Story
If it’s 9:00 pm and you’re on your way to go find your car in the parking lot, you know almost anything can happen. From bad parkers to creative avengers, you may be in for an eccentric experience, like seeing your car covered with thousands of bugs or finding it on top of another car. Needless to say, if your car could speak, it would have way too many stories to tell.
Bright Side can’t make cars talk, but it can put together an album of parking stories that you’ll love to see. Here they are!
1. Someone finally did some justice to a bad parker.
2. “This woman was pissed about my parking job.”
3. No sir, just because it’s a sculpture doesn’t mean you don’t get a parking ticket.
4. My neighbor is a god at parallel parking.
5. Just a giant golden head of Lenin in a parking lot...
6. “I’ve heard of double parking, but quadruple parking???”
7. Problem solved.
8. “There were no available parking spaces when I arrived, so I just parked my car on top of yours.”
9. “Yeah, you came to the wrong neighborhood...”
11. “Guess I’m not going anywhere tonight.”
12. “These cars were parked across from a massive building fire.”
13. Let’s play a game.
14. This is what we call a passive-aggressive lesson.
15. It feels like there might have been an easier way to get this message across.
16. You’re going to need some creativity to get out of this one.
17. “Today, on Unsolved Mysteries...”
18. When your boyfriend wants to take you shopping but...
19. I don’t think so...
20. You gotta do what you gotta do.
21. San Francisco daredevils
22. “The parking fee just got real.”
What do you think is worse, bad drivers or bad parkers? Have you ever been a situation similar to the ones above?