22 People Whose Year Didn’t End as Planned
If you’re struggling and you’re looking for something to put a smile on your face or to find some comfort in, we assure you that there are others having a way worse day than you. Get a bag of popcorn and scroll down to find a way to carry on thinking that you didn’t suffer this kind of awful fate.
At Bright Side, we’ve gathered 22 times when people tried their best only to find out that the odds were never in their favor in the first place.
1. “I told her not to step on the drywall...she didn’t know what drywall was.”
2. “For a brief moment, I thought my dad had gotten me an amazing Christmas present...”
3. Pure sadness of what this holiday meal could have been
4. “Those will be some fine glasses to drink your tears with.”
5. “It doesn’t hover so why do they keep calling it a hoverboard? WHY?”
6. “Don’t even dare to buy the galaxy bath bomb.”
7. “My mom found out I got my nipples pierced today.”
8. “Let’s see what Grandma’s card says...oh no!”
9. Somebody’s Christmas is ruined.
10. “He was putting up Christmas lights on his roof when this happened. He was hoping Santa would save him.”
11. “All I wanted for Christmas was a Christmas tree...”
12. This guy wanted to surprise his dog with an advent calendar but the dog surprised him first.
13. After this, they’re moving to California next year.
14. “I was so happy when I ordered a cookie-house snow globe...then it arrived.”
15. “Honey, I made this awesome Christmas dish for our...nope.”
16. What’s a better Christmas gift than a diamond ring? A fake one. As a handle. On a cup.
17. Who puts cats and trees in the same room in the first place?
18. “This is what defeat looks like.”
19. Having a party is not an option anymore with all the forgotten frozen soda sitting overnight in the car.
20. These guys wanted to spend their Christmas day away from home but Mr. Snow had other plans.
21. “Happy New Year to you too, fortune cookie.”
22. This almost lucky guy...
What does your end of the year look like? Have you been fine or have you had your own fails? Share your stories with us in the comments!