24 Times People Totally Nailed Christmas Gifts
Christmas is the perfect opportunity to create a cozy atmosphere, spend time with your family and friends and show them your love. But time passes and long evenings talking and eating have become boring to some people, so they decided to spice things up. Famous faces on blankets, prank gift wrapping, and even making a fish tank from a guitar... this Christmas is going to be fun!
This time we at Bright Side collected 24 photos of hilarious Christmas gifts that people received from their family members and they will provide you with some ideas for how to troll your nearest and dearest too.
23. “Gave my dad a blanket with my face on it, because I’ve always wanted to give someone a blanket with my face on it.”
22. “My great aunt had pillows made from my Grandma Rosie’s old shirts that she used to wear... best gift by far. (She was a SpongeBob fanatic).”
21. “Fave Christmas gift ever — Ask me about my T-Rex! No... really... ask me!!!!”
20. “My brother never fails to disappoint with his personalized Christmas gifts: This year he made me a calendar.”
19. “My nephew’s Christmas list mentioned that he liked Nicholas Cage.”
18. “My husband always got colored pencils for his birthday and Christmas growing up and he hates them because he’s colorblind. He’s wanted an iPhone forever, so today I bought him one and this is how I wrapped it.”
17. “Secret Santa gift from co-worker today. He was supposed to keep it under $20 but this is absolutely priceless.”
16. “I mentioned to my friends that squirrels are my favorite animal. I have received squirrel related gifts every Christmas since then.”
15. “I got my girlfriend a 3 carat ring for Christmas. She was not happy.”
14. “My special wrapping paper finally arrived!”
13. When you tell your friends you like sudoku...
12. “My sister and I compete for ‘worst present’ each Christmas...she won this year.”
11. Next level Christmas gift “wrapping”
10. “Fish tank made from an acoustic guitar”
9. “My kid has an unhealthy obsession with who got the ‘biggest’ present. Gift wrapped 32GB microSD card. Banana for scale.”
8. “We always get each other ironic gifts and my little sister killed it this year: gift not included.”
7. “My dad is going to pretty bummed when he figures out these are socks wrapped different ways.”
6. “Finally got a Google glass!”
5. “I think my family enjoyed their presents.”
4. “Lottery scratch tickets make good last-minute Christmas gifts.”
3. Perfect gift for a kid
2. “My mom has been begging my dad for a dog since ours passed away in May. He surprised her Christmas morning with this gift. He’s a man of few words.”
1. “My sister gave me the most thoughtful gift of all...”
Which gift did you like the most? What gifts are you going to give for Christmas? Have you ever received a prank gift? What was it? Share with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit SassySasha / reddit