What the Kids of the Most Famous Fictional Couples Would Look Like
Statistics say that the average person in the US spends more than 4 hours watching TV every day. No wonder we fall in love with movie couples and empathize with them so much. Many of us are likely “happily ever after” fans, who want our favorite on-screen couples to overcome all their obstacles, get married, and have kids.
We at Bright Side decided to fantasize how the children of the most loved on-screen couples would look if they actually existed.
1. Rachel and Ross — Friends
2. Jack and Rose — Titanic
3. Ron and Hermione — Harry Potter
4. Edward and Vivian — Pretty Woman
5. Johnny and Baby — Dirty Dancing
6. Steve Trevor and Diana — Wonder Woman
7. Allie and Noah — The Notebook
8. Sheldon and Amy — The Big Bang Theory
9. William Turner and Elizabeth Swann — Pirates of the Caribbean
10. Jim and Pam — The Office
11. Miles and Marilyn — Intolerable Cruelty
12. Gerry and Holly — P.S. I love You
13. Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson — Spider-Man 2
14. Sebastian and Mia — La La Land
15. Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen — Game of Thrones
16. Dominic and Letty — Fast and Furious
What movie couple has the strongest feelings in your opinion? What’s your favorite on-screen love story?
Bright Side/Films/What the Kids of the Most Famous Fictional Couples Would Look Like
Share This Article