17 People Who Prove Age Is Nothing but a Number
There’s an expression that says, “You’re not getting older, you’re getting better.” And we totally agree with this sentiment and are amazed when we see someone who looks like a bodybuilder at the ripe age of 72 or when a 64-year-old couple decides to get married after not seeing each other many decades after they went to prom.
We at Bright Side are excited to show you 17 gorgeous older people who proved that age is just a state of mind.
1. 42 y.o. vs 72 y.o.
2. “My parents celebrated their fortieth anniversary today. Some things never change.”
3. “My parents at their wedding in 1982 and at my sister’s wedding”
4. “Back in the day, still a babe!”
5. “The same wedding outfits 60 years later”
6. 1998 vs now
7. “My father is a testament to the idea that it’s never too late to start doing something.”
8. “Celebrating my mom’s fiftieth birthday! She became a vegetarian and turned her life around.”
9. “My 93-year-old grandma played basketball with us!”
10. “Presenting my grandpa on his eighty-ninth birthday!”
11. “My mom’s progress after 18 years!”
12. So this is 50...
13. “My grandmother turned 100 last October, and this is her doing the plank for 30 seconds.”
14. “Both 81 and widowed, my friend’s grandmother just married her prom date after starting to speak again 64 years later.”
15. “The seventy-second anniversary of my grandparents”
16. “My grandpa at 72 years old”
17. “For the first time in years, my grandma is smiling in a photo with her new boyfriend. I am 17 and have never seen her smile in any photos, ever.”
How do you imagine yourself when you’re older? Do you agree that it’s never too late to start a new life?
Preview photo credit couplacuties / reddit
Bright Side/People/17 People Who Prove Age Is Nothing but a Number
Share This Article