20 People Who Never Backed Down From Their Quest for a Dream Body
Making drastic changes requires a strong will, a lot of effort, and a whole lot of patience. But some people have a will that is so strong, it seems they’re prepared to move mountains to reach their desired goals. And what they’ve achieved is truly jaw-dropping.
Bright Side is an ambassador of positive change, and while we’re all for feeling good in your skin, these 20 people proved that no dream is too far-fetched.
1. Weight loss progress over 9 months
2. 2 years ago it was hard to even walk for very long. Now I run 2 miles a day.
3. From having hypertension and high cholesterol, and being pre-diabetic, to being completely healthy
4. From grandma’s tablecloth to much more fashionable choices
5. From 170 lbs to 145 lbs. 5 months of putting in work!
6. Still feeling slightly unhappy with my body, so posting this to remind myself how far I’ve come.
7. The difference 1.5 years can make
8. Was absolutely gobsmacked when I saw the before photo and decided it was time to change things!
9. After years of struggling with my body image, I actually like the way I look!
10. 1.5 years now of a high-protein diet and exercise. Best decision I ever made.
11. A difference of over 2 years. Long time lurker, happy to finally have progress pics to share!
12. 94 lbs lost in 9 months! I hope my journey inspires someone else.
13. I lost 62 lbs in 3 years.
14. I lost 35 lbs in 2 years. Smaller body, bigger hair.
15. Lost most of my weight in the first year and now I’m keeping it off.
16. First 50 gone!
17. 14 months later, I joined the US Army. I finally met the weight/height requirements.
18. This is a little scary to post, but scrolling through all your posts here was so motivating!
19. I’ve been on my weight loss journey for 4 years now! I love the skin I’m in.
20. Single mom, 2 years later. It was hard for me to lose weight, but here I am.
Were you inspired by these courageous transformations? Have you ever made such big sacrifices to get closer to your dream body? If yes, share your experience with us in the comment section.