What 15 Mature Singers Looked Like When They Were Younger
While we might not like the idea, time certainly doesn’t stop for anyone. From one day to the next, we wake up and realize how fast we have grown older. And when it comes to celebrities, it works the exact same way. That’s right, icons like Cher or Paul McCartney age as well. But even if some of the biggest stars of all time have now turned 70 or even older, no matter how old they are, they’re still celebrities, and we’ll love them until the end of time.
Bright Side set out to remember old times and compiled 15 pairs of pictures to compare the “before” and “after” of some showbiz superstars who are now in their 70s but still active.
1. Madonna (62 years old)
2. Sting (69 years old)
3. Cher (74 years old)
4. Paul McCartney (78 years old)
5. Dolly Parton (75 years old)
6. Ozzy Osbourne (72 years old)
7. Brian May (73 years old)
8. Bruce Springsteen (71 years old)
9. Eric Clapton (76 years old)
10. Tina Turner (81 years old)
11. Elton John (74 years old)
12. Mick Jagger (77 years old)
13. Steven Tyler (73 years old)
14. Iggy Pop (74 years old)
15. Barbra Streisand (79 years old)
Do you remember any of these exceptional artists? Would you add any other celebs to the list? Tell us about it in the comment section!