Challenge: Spot the Odd One Out in 15+ Pictures in Less Than 2 Minutes
Our brain can grow and learn while we age, studies say. This ability is called brain plasticity. However, to help our brain to keep developing, we need to train it regularly. This challenge is one of the possible ways to boost your quick thinking and attentiveness.
We at Bright Side came up with 16 quiz questions for you to start (or continue) training your brain. Try to spend less than 2 minutes on each question to create an extra obstacle for your mind.
1. What glove doesn’t have a mate?
2. Try to find the odd boot.
3. Can you find the odd car?
4. Which bird is alone?
5. Where is the odd cat?
6. Are all the scarfs the same? Look closely.
7. Can you spot the odd jumpsuit?
8. Can you match all the snowflakes?
9. Do all the boots have a pair?
10. What if we triple the object? Do you see the odd spools?
11. Where’s the odd witch’s hat?
12. Can you see the odd cow?
13. Where’s the odd T-shirt?
14. Can you pair every fish?
15. Do you see the lonely peacock?
16. Can you spot the odd snail?
How many questions did you manage to solve in 2 minutes? Which one turned out to be the hardest for you?