15 Behind-the-Scenes Photos of How Movie Magic Comes to Life
The world of cinema manages to make everything that seems impossible look easy. It is so because teams of hundreds of professionals get together to work on the ultimate ways to trick the viewers into believing everything they see is real. From stunt doubles to makeup artists and special effects’ artists, these people can make any ordinary person transform into an otherworldly character and any place become a fantastic land.
1. In the movie, we can see how easily Mark Ruffalo can turn green. But in reality, it takes a little while.
2. The actors in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows had to wear special suits with sensors to capture their movements.
3. Anna Kendrick is using a special device to skate on ice on the set of Noelle.
4. The artists are working on the model of the city that will be destroyed in Terminator 2: Judgment Day
5. Especially for the series The Crown, they had to build a set that was the exact copy of the Buckingham Palace façade.
6. In the racing scene in Star Wars, instead of complex audience models, they used multi-colored cotton swabs.
7. Makeup artists are dyeing Samuel L. Jackson’s beard on the set of Shaft in New York.
8. Eddie Redmayne on the set of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is on a special stand so he looks taller.
9. Rebecca Ferguson is on a motorbike that is on a moving platform on the set of Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation.
10. The amount of work it takes to achieve Gamora’s distinctive green skin
11. Director Michael Bay is showing actress Nicola Anne Peltz the “hand” of a transformer trying to grab her on the set of Transformers: Age of Extinction.
12. Melissa McCarthy lifting what would then become a whole bus after special effects in Thunder Force.
13. This is how the police car was controlled in Terminator Genisys.
14. It must be difficult for Aaron Paul to talk to a robot when there is someone sitting next to him in a striped costume.
15. The famous scene where Jack saves Rose in Titanic, didn’t look as great behind the scenes.
Which of these legendary movies is one of your favorites? Tell us in the comment section below!