15 Dedicated Dads Who Go Above and Beyond for Their Children
Kids whose fathers play with them at a young age might do better socially, emotionally and cognitively once they get older, says a study. Well, some parents do far more than just that to ensure their children are the happiest they can be. Whether it’s by entertaining them or learning new skills to improve their life quality, they never disappoint. There are plenty of examples online of these wholesome acts that could leave anyone teary-eyed.
Bright Side now introduces you to a few dads who are strong contenders for the “Father of the Year” award.
1. “They’d scream for food together so this is how I’d give 3 bottles at once.”
2. “It’s tough being a single daddy.”
3. “As a dad, giving my daughter the hairstyle that makes her feel like a queen always is a win in my book.”
4. “My dad rappelling with me strapped to his back in the early ’90s.”
5. “I turned my son’s wheelchair into a digger for Halloween.”
6. “A photo of me and my dad on a camping trip, 1987.”
7. “A mermaid and her mer-dad at Disneyland”
8. “My Dad teaching me how to skate! (1995)”
9. “My Dad studying for his medical degree whilst looking after me. 1984”
10. “Dad level: 3000”
11. “My dad would give me a ’señorita’ half-up style, and it was my favorite. Who says dads can’t be a mom too? (1994)”
12. “My son asked my dad if he knew where to find a treasure. He made a map and hid treasures around our property, and took him on a treasure hunt.”
13. “My dad shaved his head to support me losing my hair. So then, the obvious next thing to do was to take a ’Bald is Beautiful’ family portrait.”
14. “I saw this at an airport. The dad was walking back and forth while his daughter kept laughing the whole time.”
15. “Some things never change.”
What is the fondest memory you have with your father? Share your sweet photos with us in the comments below!