15+ Pairs of Actors Who Look Like 2 Peas in a Pod
Years back, the official Instagram account of the Academy Awards captioned a photo of Penelope Cruz as she prepared to present an award with Robert De Niro as “Hayek and De Niro prepping backstage.” We can’t really blame them, since these 2 beautiful actresses are like birds of a feather. But they are not the only celebrities who look like siblings that were separated at birth.
Bright Side made a compilation for you with people in Hollywood who messed us up for a minute while we wondered who was who. Enjoy!
1. If you think about it Timothée Chalamet and Natalia Dyer actually have the same face.
2. Millie Bobby Brown sure looks like Natalie Portman’s younger self.
3. When Zooey Deschanel met her lookalike, Katy Perry, she said: “Thank God she’s attractive!”
4. Even the Academy once mistook Penelope Cruz for Salma Hayek.
5. Taylor Swift could be Avicii’s younger sister.
6. It’s official, Ed Sheeran was separated from the Weasley family at birth.
7. It’s good that Javier Bardem changes his hairstyle often. That way he won’t be mistaken for Jeffery Dean Morgan.
8. Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Heath Ledger’s looks are interchangeable.
9. Jessica Chastain could easily be seen as Christina Hendricks’ sister.
10. Well... actually they were triplets separated at birth, Chastain, Hendricks, and Bryce Dallas Howard.
11. “I want to clarify... we are 2 different people,” Susan Sarandon said about her resemblance to Sigourney Weaver.
12. There is a very thin line between Superman and Magic Mike with Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer possibly doing a role exchange.
13. The Walking Dead star, Emily Kinney, might have a twin, Harry Potter star, Evanna Lynch.
14. Hilary Swank once said that sometimes fans don’t believe her when she says she’s not Jennifer Garner.
15. Blink and you’ll miss the tiny differences that make Jennifer Connelly and Demi Moore 2 different people.
16. Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley could portray one another in their own biographies.
17. Stranger Things will never be the same after you notice that Charlie Heaton looks like a carbon copy of Michael Jackson with a different haircut.
Have you ever happened to mistake celebrities with other famous people? Have you found your celeb-doppelganger yet? If so, post some pictures in the comments. We’d love to see them!