15 People Who Were Lucky to Capture Their Own Miracle
Life is full of surprises and you never know when one is going to hit you. And luckily we tend to have our phones glued to us like white is on rice. So, taking a picture of things that amaze us is only the expected thing to do. And what better idea than to share them with the world.
Bright Side dug deep into the internet and found 15 lovely discoveries that people were lucky to take a picture of.
1. “My son before and after a girl kissed him at the beach.”
2. “Someone turned a stump into a little box of books.”
3. “My sister saw the rock that was on the cover of her college textbook.”
4. “We visited the largest bench in Germany.”
5. “Accidentally recreated my kitchen counters pattern on a plate while seasoning a burger.”
6. “This is what an axolotl looks like if it morphs. We call him Gollum.”
7. “House that was built... out of toothpicks.”
8. “Loofah sponges start off as vegetables. The fully developed plant is peeled and the fibrous sponge is harvested.”
9. “Love how easy it is to grow a pineapple.”
10. “Check out these flowers that look like tiny hummingbirds.”
11. “With its amazingly viewable roots seemingly supplying the tree with life despite having no soil, it seems to be immortal.”
12. “Spider mite webs that look like plastic.”
13. “The way the tree has devoured this very old sign at Lime Kiln Point State Park.”
14. “A boiled penguin egg.”
15. “The Tortoise and the Hare, after the race.”
What would you do if you ever saw something truly spectacular? Would you keep staring at it or take out your camera to have a memento of it?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!