16 Disney Movie Hints That You Can’t Unsee After Discovering Them
Disney and its movies have defined our childhood. We’ve all spent family movie afternoons and hours in front of the television watching our favorite movie on a loop until we knew the script by heart. Movies like The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, or Aladdin are already classics that we play to our children with a hint of nostalgia, but they are not mistake-free. That’s why we’ve used our eagle eye to bring you a list of details that could fulfill the well-known phrase: “I’ll believe it when I see it.”
1. Monsters Inc. premiered in 2001 to prove monsters are not always scary and, apparently, to show scratches disappear.
2. Frozen is clearly one of the most beloved and blockbuster movies of recent times, but it has some small mistakes. There is a scene in which Anna and Kristoff fall with a rope tied around their waists; however, in the next scene, it’s nowhere to be found.
3. Up managed to move the audience to tears with its beautiful story. The protagonist couple builds a life together and the home of their dreams, but the mailbox seems to move from one scene to the next.
4. In Inside Out, there’s a scene where Riley introduces herself to her new classmates. There you can see the books on her desk changing color. Initially, the one on top is blue, and then it changes to maroon and beige.
5. Wreck-It Ralph! left the video games world and jumped to theaters, but there’s a catch. When the big guy crushes the cake, you can see Mary empty-handed. Shortly after, she’s holding cake dolls.
7. One Hundred and One Dalmatians was released in 1961. At the beginning of the film, when Pongo goes to the park with Roger, we can see how he leaves his hat on the bench. However, only a few seconds later, it returns to his head again.
8. In Peter Pan, Michael goes flying thanks to magic fairy dust. No one would think that the color of Peter’s shoes would change during the flight, but it does!
9. Mulan disguises herself together with her friends. We can see how initially her fan is green, but when she faces the boss on the roof, it became yellow.
10. King Triton is a charming, but strict father who won’t let Ariel come to the surface in The Little Mermaid. He always wears a trident and a five-pointed crown. However, when his crown drops, we can see that it suddenly has 8.
11. Aladdin changes his outfit from time to time during the 1992 film, but there seem to be features of his clothing that change from one moment to the next and quickly change back. For instance, the patch on his pants appears and disappears.
12. Gaston, the bad guy in Beauty and the Beast, shows up at the protagonist’s house in his best clothes, but ends up staining the book with mud when he puts his feet on the table.
13. In The Lion King, Timon starts to dance the hula with his characteristic self-confidence, but if we look closely, we can see how he goes from having nothing around his neck to having the traditional necklace with flowers.
14. The Princess and the Toad was released in 2009. Tiana’s dream is to own a restaurant that carries the memories of her dad. However, the pic that her father signed changes from one scene to the next.
15. Remy stole our hearts thanks to his culinary talent in Ratatouille and his friendship with Linguini. But in the scene where he argues with Colette, who scolds him for having dirty sleeves, the stain disappears.
16. In Finding Nemo, when the dentist takes the main character out of the fish tank to give him to his niece, we can see how the bag changes from a zippered bag to a normal bag.
Which animated film did you repeatedly watch until you learned every scene? Which film did you learn the most from, and what was it?