16 Magical Plants That Would Fit Perfectly Into a Fairy World
Nature is a never-ending box of surprises. Some of its creations are so astounding, we can’t help but think they came from a world of magic, like Hogwarts. Because some of the most breathtaking examples are rare and you can’t see them in your day-to-day life. But worry not!
Bright Side went in search of mystical plants and we gathered our finds here. Buckle up for a fantastical ride!
1.“This flower in my garden.”
2. Giant carcass flower Amorphophallus Titanum
3. “My night sky petunia!”
4. “Hot Lips” plant
5. The Aristolochia gigantea is a Brazilian native, but it could’ve come from a magical land.
6. You’re saying it wrong, Ron. It’s Sempervivum tectorum.
7. The Hericium americanum is a mushroom, not a ghost.
8. Pebbled Tiger Jaws is the common name of the Faucaria tuberculosa, and a fitting one if you ask us.
9. Wands down, fellow wizards, this isn’t a foe to fight. It’s a Tacca chantrieri.
10. Gloriosa superba may look harmless, but its poison is powerful enough to be fatal.
11. These aren’t fairies holding hands, but a Orchis italica.
12. Paphiopedilum rothschildianum is found in the rainforests around Mount Kinabalu, in Malaysia.
13. No need to use any spells against the Hydnora africana. Its flower won’t bite you.
14. Huernia guttata looks like the perfect plant for Hagrid’s garden.
15. The Euphorbia obesa is just a ball of uniqueness.
16. With its beauty, the Strongylodon macrobotrys is proof that nature is magical.
What’s the most beautiful flower you’ve ever seen in the wild? What’s something from a fantasy novel or movie that you’d like to see in the real world? The comment section is nothing without you, so come on!