19 People Who Know All Too Well What a Bad Day Is
When you feel like tearing your hair out, and your face is as red as a tomato, it might help to take a deep breath and a picture. Chances are, after laughing it off, you will feel so much better because humor relieves stress and helps us live longer.
Bright Side found people who always wear their ironic sense of humor on their sleeve when most people want to roll their eyes and grumble.
1. Was woodworking a ring and checked the size. Now it isn’t coming off.
2. The silent and powerful mocking of a single sign
3. Housemate’s dog got into my 6 hour Butter Chicken. No dinner for me tonight.
4. Locked my door and ran outside my apt in a hurry, keys got caught inside.
5. Having my bathroom remodeled and they installed my shower lower than knee height.
6. Touched my hot glass stovetop with a microfiber towel. It won’t come off.
7. The painter painted over my doorbell and now it’s stuck.
8. Someone secured their bike through mine making it impossible to take it out.
9. My shopping bag broke at the top of the stairs and the lettuce made a run for it.
10. Coworker’s kids left the van door open before a storm.
11. Day 4 into sunburn recovery, my T-shirt got stuck to my back...
12. I order: crystals from China. I receive: sack of corn.
13. Table shattered while I was lying in bed in another room. At least the vase survived.
14. Bought this cat tower, but my cat doesn’t fit.
15. My eyeliner was ON POINT this morning. And then I sneezed.
16. Second bite into my calzone and I find the metal wire from a twist-tie.
17. After finding out my car is totaled, ate a mini KitKat and it had no wafer....
18. The foil on my dinner stuck to the fridge somehow and pulled my food out.
19. Drank most of my coffee today, realized when the ice melted that there was a cockroach in it the whole time.
How do you react to the “surprises” life throws at you? What happened to you that you can never forget?