15 People Who Dreamed of a Perfect Tattoo but Ended Up With an Epic Fail
A dissatisfaction with the quality of the tattoo is one of the main reasons why people want to get rid of ink on their body. Unfortunately, sometimes it happens that the idea looks amazing, while the actual execution turns out to be a complete failure. And then, the notion of expectation vs reality is fully revealed.
1. “We just wanted the pieces to fit.”
2. Too many characters together
3. Buddha has never been so relaxed.
4. The lion winks at you.
5. “My friend’s fiancé thought it would be nice to get her name tattooed on his arm...”
6. Oranges that look like cherries
7. Is it a wolf or a llama?
8. Ariel making a duck face
9. When English is mixed with French:
10. This octopus looks disappointed.
11. Amanda was turned into ham.
12. Cash can never be extra.
13. Maybe the translation is to blame?
14. “This is supposed to be a fictional purple M&M.”
15. “Is it an old man? Is it SpongeBob’s grandma?”
Have you ever gotten a tattoo? Do you think it’s better to remove a failed tattoo or cover it up? You can share your opinion in the comments.