18 Photos Proving That Nature Can Joke Around Better Than a Stand-Up Comic
The beauty of wildlife is indisputable and all-encompassing. But every once in a while, nature outdoes itself and creates something not only appealing, but also absolutely hilarious. And seeing after this, we just can`t stop wondering... How come nature has such a great sense of humor?
1. “Breaking the law...slowly”
2. “This horse has an upvote on its nose.”
3. Rain made the grass look like a Van Gogh painting.
4. There was a tennis racket placed over a tree many years ago. The tree didn’t mind. It grew right through it.
5. A little extra
7. “Cruella de Vil’s dream dog”
8. The dog`s ear looks like a whole other dog!
9. Don’t provoke beavers.
10. Seems like this tree changed its mind a few times.
11. A little snowy today
12. If you want to wake up next to floating monkey faces staring at you, you should definitely buy these orchids!
13. “This crazy ice wave formation happened from snow slowly melting off the tin roof of my patio.”
14. You said you wanted some ivy? Here you go.
15. “I chose the biggest avocado to make guacamole...”
16. Baby cactus wants a hug!
17. This pigeon built a nest on a metro status board, despite the giant anti-bird spikes — nature will always find a way!
18. These look like floating mouths saying, “Are you just gonna pass by without saying ‘Hey’?”
Have you ever seen or captured rare animals or plants? We`ll be happy to hear from you in the comment section!