20 Photos That Show What Time Actually Does With Things
Time is powerful. It changes and makes things around you look different than before. Even a rock never stays the same, and after years pass, you see the same thing looking totally different — but this is just a part of life.
We at Bright Side respect the time and are sharing 20 pics that perfectly show how things get transformed over the years.
1. “Years of boops have taken their toll on Oden’s nose.”
2. “The amount of time this dog has leaned out their window”
3. “This smaller rock drilled a perfect hole through this bigger rock over time.”
4. “This is what 15 years of rust accumulation looks like in a 1-inch water pipe.”
5. “We still have this small pumpkin my wife carved 3 years ago.”
6. “I found some change that had been in the brushes in the clothes dryer.”
7. “A cross-section of our painter’s 1-year-old stir stick”
8. “I was in Ireland 2 years ago and found this piece of a brick wall that had been shaped by the surf.”
9. “Due to years of beaver damage, this tree now looks like it’s melting.”
10. “Scratches around an elevator button after years of people trying to press it with a key and missing”
11. “My work ID has been in its plastic holder for so long that it imprinted this ghostly image of my face.”
12. “A seesaw (teeter-totter) in my local playground where thousands of little feet have worn through the asphalt”
13. “This faucet has a snail as an opening valve, and it shines after years of use.”
14. “I just found an old roll of biodegradable poop bags, and they really do disintegrate as advertised.”
15. “Years of a lock grinding on a brick”
16. “What boiling water hitting concrete does”
17. “A large tree was cut down years ago. Another tree grew on top of it.”
18. “The perfect gradient — the effect of chlorine over one year on pool towels at the hotel where I work”
19. “The way the concrete has slowly risen over time from the metal tube of this bollard”
20. “15 years’ worth of whiskers my cat has shed”
Which pic was the most impressive to you? How often do you feel that time is passing by too fast?