20 Pics That Can Bring Some Sunlight to Your Day
It’s a proven fact that sunlight increases serotonin levels in your body, thus making you happier, calmer, and more focused. But there are other ways of feeling happier, and one of our favorites is looking at precious and sweet photos of babies and animals. They can truly light up our hearts and moods, even in the middle of a cold night.
Bright Side doesn’t want you to go a day without feelings of happiness, so we’d like to show you 20 pictures that will most definitely bring you a lot of joy.
1. “Eyelashes FOR DAYS!”
2. “In order to function properly, a paper shredder needs to rest for 18 hours a day!”
3. “Here is our spaghetti and meatballs! All credit for the costume goes to his momma.”
4. “I’m an expert at sit.”
5. “Look at my bunny munching his basil very proudly.”
6. “Couldn’t resist dressing up our 2-year-old triplets as hobbits for Halloween.”
7. “The only long-haired puppy from a litter of smooth-haired dachshunds.”
8. “I just need more people to see how cute my son is!!”
9. “Interviewer: ’So what special abilities do you have that would help with the job?’”
10. “Welcome to Jurrasic Park.”
11. “I rescued a stray kitten and my cat already became its big brother.”
12. “My son is turning one soon and while reminiscing over the past year, I re-found a picture of his first smile.”
13. “My mother-in-law noticed that the squirrels she feeds always come from the same spot in the bushes, so she made them an arch.”
14. “Here’s my newborn daughter striking a pose for the camera.”
15. “A pupper tired after a day in the park”
16. “I love encouraging my kids to better themselves and helping them develop. If my kids ask, ’Dad can I help?’ I say yes.”
17. “Everybody, listen up because today’s lesson is why you shouldn’t eat your poop.”
18. “2 for 1 punch card to renew my dad membership!”
19. “Happy Halloween from the queen!”
20. “Meet Grumpyfish, the crankiest goldfish ever!”
What is the one picture on your phone that whenever you look at it, you immediately feel better and happier? We would love for you to share those positive vibes with everybody else too!