12 Things You Might See for the First Time but That You’ll Remember Forever
Our world is truly a wonderful place that never ceases to amaze us. For example, there are 12 times more trees on Earth than stars in the Milky Way. And moreover, so many amazing things and places that exist nowadays are still not very well-known, but they are definitely worth seeing.
1. This Peacock Spider is looking really royal.
2. Fossilized crinoids from the Kansas ocean of the Cretaceous Period.
3. This train station in Madrid gives us a reason to not complain about train delays.
4. A piece of urban nature in Singapore.
5. Santa school: looks like magic requires hard work too.
6. Simon Beck’s snow art
7. Lenticular clouds over Mt. Rainier
8. The snow festival in Japan is just breathtaking.
9. A bench outside the Dali Museum in Florida is definitely surreal.
10. Rock sculpture of Decebalus, near the border between Romania and Serbia.
11. These rainbow stairs in Istanbul won’t leave you indifferent.
12. The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in Canada is so magical.
For more wonders of nature, check out this article!