23 Times Pets Proved They’re Kids’ Best Friends and Why Your Child Should Have One Too
Our pets are not only our kids’ encouragement to develop many important personality traits and skills, but they are our helpers too. Thanks to them, teaching our children responsibilities is a breeze. They show that caring and sharing love is what bonds a family together and makes them stronger.
We at Bright Side are excited to share with you the real proof of why you should consider getting a pet for your child.
1. Forever by your side
2. The dog has been guarding him since the day he was born.
3. Welcoming the baby
4. This dog gets upset if he is not with the baby.
5. Get ready for many unforgettable moments.
6. Sleeping will be a lot more comfortable.
7. Playtime will be more fulfilling.
8. Kids become empathic from a young age.
9. Children will learn to share.
10. TV time: “I interrupted them watching Peppa Pig.”
11. Not letting him out of his sight!
12. It seems like they might be up to something.
13. They will clean up after your kid: “Our cat is waiting for my son to drop some food.”
14. They always run around together.
15. “She loves her dragon.”
16. “My dog is spooning my baby.”
17. “I was very proud when she gave flowers to the cat.”
18. Getting fresh air won’t be boring anymore.
19. Some quality time outside
20. “My son was sick with the flu and our dog was always by his side.”
21. Curiosity, excitement, and compassion
22. Family hug that set our hearts on fire
23. They will always be part of our good memories.
Do you have a pet that is part of your family? What did your child learn from it?