20 Epic Times Restaurants Messed Up Big
According to a popular legend, potato chips were invented by accident. A chef once got complaints from a customer that his fried potatoes were too thick, so he cut them into thin crisps. However, most restaurant orders gone wrong don’t usually turn out to be popular discoveries...but they can still turn out to be crazy.
1. To be fair, McDonald’s doesn’t sell ice cream sandwiches in the first place.
2. The customer ordered cheese-sticks... where did a pizza place get so many cheesecakes, anyway?
3. The order was for an affogato, or ice cream with espresso... Technically, it does have both...
4. “My brothers in Nairobi went out for a meal and ordered cheesy onion rings.”
5. Well you wanted extra pickles, right?
6. We really hope there was a discount with this.
7. Does anybody need this much mayo?
8. At least it keeps everything neat...
9. Man wasn’t meant to toy with the Taco Bell secret menu.
10. The order said to add cheese, and technically they delivered.
11. Here’s proof that there is such a thing as too much pepperoni.
12. With all that frosting, we’re not entirely sure what’s supposed to be underneath it!
13. Please don’t say that there’s a bacon shortage...
14. “Table of 7, 3 adults and 4 kids. Somehow the server thought we ordered 14 plates of beef!”
15. “Just ordered 2 Whopper Jrs from BK and they came like this.”
16. What was this even meant to be in the first place?
17. “So my friend ordered a fruit salad at a restaurant in Marrakesh...”
18. That’s not sauce in the middle... It’s a single pepperoni.
19. “I ordered a coke with an extra cup for the kids... This is what I got.”
20. Since when does mayo go on top of the bun?
Have you ever ordered food but had it go horribly wrong? We’d love to know!