23 Bizarre Folks Who Know How to Shake Up a Dull Subway Ride
There are over 2.4 million people who ride the subway every day in New York City alone. Most of these commuters have encountered some unique instances during their ride that made the experience a lot less boring and more enjoyable. It could have been the guy feeding his pink chicken cheerios or even time travelers from the 80s.
1. Where is he going after he gets off this train?
2. If the shoe fits ... or in this case, doesn’t fit.
3. I think I’ll wait for the next train.
4. This person getting tattooed on the subway
5. Why would Mickey do that to Minnie?
6. This man and his buddy riding the train
7. This businessman that dresses for the job he wants and not the job he has
8. This person using a physical object to create their personal bubble
9. Time travelers from the 80s riding the subway
10. This Madeline-themed subway train
11. This cute little dog, riding his pony
12. Superheroes riding around on the subway to make sure everything is ok
13. This person feeding cheerios to a pink chicken
14. This person that looks identical to Anthony Hopkins
15. How to save miles on your Minicrosser while still going to places
16. A pineapple for emotional support
17. So, how did your visit to the barber go?
18. Just a normal day at work. Now heading home to eat my cotton candy.
19. When you really want to be an astronaut and you pretend the subway car is your spaceship:
20. This kid found a comfortable place to sleep.
21. Having lunch like a pro
22. This Grandma in her mini-car
23. The world’s biggest babies taking the subway
Do you usually ride the subway? Have you ever encountered anything similar? Please let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this with people who ride the subway to make them laugh and relate.