8 Fitness Products on Sale That Are Total Game Changers
Fitness can be called one of the main ingredients that improve brain health and slow down the aging process. Studies show that what is good for your heart is also good for your brain. So if you were looking for a reason to start exercising — this is your sign. It is high time to stock up on some sports supplies, especially when they are on sale.
1. A product that is a great help for the whole family: “Great fitness tracker for the kids + reminder for water breaks. My 5-year-old daughter likes this very much. She could see my daily steps and hours of sleep. It’s got alarms for water breaks, and it’s so handy as my little one doesn’t pay attention much to drinking water until she used to get dehydrated. Battery life is excellent. Vibrant skins and other colors are used to get more attention from the kids.”
It has a heart rate and sleep monitor. It holds battery charge for 5 days of regular use and 15 days in standby mode. Compatible with smartphones with iOS 8.0+ and Android 5.1+. You can use the JYouPro app to check the data.
I bought this watch for my daughter in pink for her birthday. My son loved it so much, he ordered himself one with his own money. They think they are great, and I was very surprised to find out they work well with iPads. As it states, it’s not compatible, but it worked better on the iPad than it did on my phone. They are too young to have a phone just yet. These have been amazing. Highly recommended. — sophie otoole
Buy the watch HERE
2. A sauna belt that you can wear all day: “Pleasantly surprised... Only been worn for a day so far, but I’m amazed at the instant curvy shape it gave me. Side rolls and back fat vanished under the wrap. I wore mine underneath a fitted vest top and some jeans and was undetectable. A bit uncomfortable when I’m sitting down as the middle digs in a little bit, but as said I’ve only worn it for a day so far and the elastic is still very new and stiff. I’m a UK 14/16 and the wrap fits around me just fine from my hips to underneath my bra. Good thing is that you can adjust this to your comfort.”
Great quality and is very comfortable. It does not slide around, and it stays in its place.
Honestly, I was so nervous about buying this because I haven’t had the best relationship with shapewear, but this OMG!!!! I’m a UK size 18, and it snatches me up to the gods !! You just have to figure out how to adjust it to yourself and boom, amazing. — Mia
Buy the belt HERE
3. These resistance bands will contribute greatly to your fitness routine: “An elastic gym in a bag. Brilliant replacement for a gym (and the membership costs). There are a massive array of exercises you can do for a full work out, and you don’t have to stick with BeMaxx’s guides, there are loads of useful information online to refer to if you want to improve your workouts.”
These bands are made of sustainable natural rubber material. They can be stretched to 3 times their original length.
So I had a cheap set of resistance bands that did the job, but the ankle straps were poor quality, so I ordered the Bemaxx ankle straps here (£10) and was pleasantly surprised at how good and strong the quality was. As they gave me a 25% off my next order, I wanted to order their resistance bands as I knew the quality would be good, and my others could break at any time as one of the bands was already coming loose. Wow, the quality is 10/10! The handles are solid, the bands are a lot thicker and stronger, it tells you the weight on each band, the clips are stainless steel and the same kind you’ll find in the gym, and it’s a good quality bag to put it in. They might seem expensive, but if you’re a regular gym goer, they’re worth every penny. Also, I waited 8 weeks for my first set of resistance bands... They came the next day! I uploaded a pic of both sets of bands for comparison. — John Doe
Buy the bands HERE
4. A handy push-up board that will help you build different muscle groups: “Brill, did a little push-up session last night and found it really easy to use. The handles make it super easy for me to grip, as I have difficulty putting my hand flat on the floor because of nerve damage. The different color coding tells you what muscle group you’re working on, which is great.”
This item has a comfortable handle. The handle is made of PP/ABS composite plastic that can prevent slipping.
The item is a no-brainer. It is relatively sturdy, and the foldable design makes it easy to carry it with you if you want to exercise outdoors. The grip is firm and the available options allow you to train different muscles easily. I am satisfied with the purchase. — alberto
Buy the board HERE
100% cotton cover — it is removable and machine washable at 40°. The inner bag is made of cotton and filled with premium buckwheat husks.
Comfortable to use. Quite firm, you could take some filling out if needed, but I like it as is. Like some other reviews have said, there is a smell when it is first opened. It’s the filling inside. The smell lessened after a week or two and is barely noticeable now. The removable cover is washable. I haven’t washed it yet, so can’t comment on how the material is after washing. Great cushion, would recommend. — Eleda
Buy the cushion HERE
6. This set of bands will diversify your workout. They are suitable for yoga, Pilates, or physical therapy. They are simple, effective, and easy to use. “These resistance bands are perfect for use, whether you’re doing a home workout, at the gym, or wherever you may be, they come in a small bag for you to carry around to wherever you may need to take them. These bands do not lose their resistance after consistent use.”
The product is not easy to break. It is odorless and soft to the touch. Does not hurt your hands.
The bands are just great, I’ve been using them to help stretch, and they are far more comfortable to use than the “pull-up assistance” style bands. They are super thin, so you can wrap and twist them any way you want with ease. They feel nice and durable, and mine arrived in perfect condition, with no manufacturing flaws or blemishes. The carry bag is nice to have. I don’t use the door hanger as I pull up bars, I hang them over instead, but it looks sturdy enough. Comes with an instruction booklet and a warranty card. There are some tutorial videos on their website if you need advice on how to use these bands. — Sgraur
Buy the bands HERE
7. A solid product will improve your training: “This is a thick heavy skipping rope. It’s quite long, so I had to tie some knots near the handles to shorten it. You definitely feel it in your arms with the weight. But because of that, it’s louder when it hits the floor, so the neighbors will probably wonder what you’re doing! I enjoy skipping and this was a good workout.”
The item is durable and easy to hold. Good for building upper body strength.
If you want to level up your skipping rope workout routine, you might want to consider buying this 3 lb. jumping rope from Dreetino. This rope has a soft rubber handle, which is strong and durable. It also has a protective sleeve that is tear-resistant and not easy to break. The rope itself is made with three-strand thick nylon, which is precisely woven and has a tensile strength to prevent it from breaking. Moreover, this weighted jump rope is designed, so you can intensely burn calories and reduce excess fat, tone muscles, increase the strength of your heart, lungs, and muscles, increase the vitality of the brain nerve cells, and improve your recovery and thinking ability. It has been said that the best time to do skipping is between 2 PM and 11 PM, and you should do it 4 to 6 times a week for up to an hour each time. The average jump should be 30 to 40 times per minute. If you do it faster, it should be around 40 to 60 jumps per minute. However, don’t rush yourself to achieve the average number of jumps, and do it slowly until you get used to it. I am impressed with this rope. Every time I use this, my shoulders, arms, legs, literally my whole body feels sore and burning, but in a good way! This is a great tool to be physically fit since skipping ropes make your hands, feet, brain, and whole body work together. This is definitely good for cardio and core muscles to tone them much more. However, I would like to warn you that if you are relatively new to skipping, and you aren’t proficient at using ropes, you might want to try the basic ropes first because, I kid you not, this is a very intense rope. So, just to be safe, go with the basics first. All in all, I am very much impressed with this rope, and it is reasonably priced. — Mac
Buy the rope HERE
The item is well-made. Thought-through design ensures perfect work.
Having been worried about wasting my money on a shoddy product, I finally chose this one based on the many positive reviews. It didn’t disappoint. It was easy to fit onto the handlebars of my bicycle and has never shifted in use. I do have to take my iPhone 8 Plus out of its case to attach it to the device, but that’s no problem. The rubber bands fit easily but securely around the phone. They seem very robust, but there are a number of different colored bands supplied with the holder, so I expect to be using them for a long time. — Jackie
Buy the holder HERE
What kind of sports are you into? How much time do you spend on it?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.