Somebody Asked What Women Should Be Allowed to Do Without Being Judged, and Now People Are Sharing Their Opinions
We constantly hear things like, “Women should do this,” or “Women shouldn’t do that.” Because of this, a guy took to the Internet to ask everyone to reveal what women should be allowed to do without being judged by society. And we have the answers today.
- Take rest days when having a period. UwUnity_ / Reddit
- Fart, I dated a girl who farted one time in front of me and started crying because “it’s so gross.” snackfood109· / Reddit
- Be comfortable in clothing. I’m a guy, and I mostly go after comfort and keep it reasonably fashionable, i.e., a plain T-shirt, track pants or jeans, and a pair of sneakers. You can basically wear that anywhere and look decent, but from what I have experienced through significant others or family and friends, being comfortable and fashionable as a lady is a bit harder.
Side note: Male formal shoes are way more comfortable than any heel or pump. This is the world we live in, people. PsyFi_ZA· / Reddit
- Ask for a pad or tampon. UwUnity_ / Reddit
- Not having hair. bri__bardot / Reddit
- Walk outside in the middle of the night or any time of the day. Not being attacked and wearing whatever they want. the_jupiterka / Reddit
- She should absolutely be “allowed” to have proper sized pockets in her clothes! LUFCSteve / Reddit
- Being single. Especially older and single. Sassy_Praline / Reddit
- Getting angry because of very understandable things without getting called bossy, being on our periods, being called difficult or crazy, or gaslighting. DatWasAJoke / Reddit
- Adjust bras in public. ToCoolforAUsername / Reddit
- Breastfeed in public. chyrysler300 / Reddit
- Not shaving body hair. Why can dudes have hairy arms and legs, but women have to shave or wax to look “presentable?” the_philosophic_123 / Reddit
What other things should women do without being judged that we might have missed? Write your thoughts down in the comments!