What the Fathers of 15 of the Hottest Men Look Like
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, and these 15 male celebs are no exception. Not only did they inherit their fathers’ beauty, but also their talent. Some dads were famous in the past, while others preferred staying out of the spotlight. In any case, it’s interesting to examine how the hottest men got the most from their parents’ genetics.
1. Chris Hemsworth and Craig Hemsworth
2. Chris Pine and Robert Pine
3. Brad Pitt and Bill Pitt
4. Jason Statham and Barry Statham
5. George Clooney and Nick Clooney
6. Leonardo DiCaprio and George DiCaprio
7. Tom Hardy and Chips Hardy
8. Robert Pattinson and Richard Pattinson
9. Hugh Jackman and Christopher Jackman
10. David Beckham and Ted Beckham
11. Jake Gyllenhaal and Stephen Gyllenhaal
12. Channing Tatum and Glenn Tatum
13. John Legend and Ronald Stephens
14. Matt Damon and Kent Damon
15. Jude Law and Peter Law
Now that you’ve seen the fathers of the most attractive celebs, you might as well look at what some celebrities looked like when they were children here. If you’d like to stay with the “attractiveness” vibe, check out this article with oddly attractive celebs and this one with the most attractive villains.
This one has stars with unique features that still make them gorgeous. By the way, for the creative folks out there, here we aged some never-aging celebs.