A Girl Draws Honest Comics About an Unpredictable Life With 4 Cats
Even though cats have lived with humans for more than 9,000 years and their unpredictable behavior is well-known, we still find them funny. This illustrator, Lena Solomonova, managed to display everyday situations that arise in life with cats (she has 4!) that are so accurate, even people with no cats can laugh at it.
Here at Bright Side, we love cats and what we love even more is comics about them. So we couldn’t help but share these hilarious illustrations with you.
1. The allocation of resources is key.
2. Kitties like to face danger.
3. If you beg for food, beg for the best kind!
4. All the best things are for cats.
5. When you decide to look at the clock:
6. Cats are great manipulators!
7. When you like to take baths, but cats won’t have it:
8. So many perfect selfies were ruined because of cats who weren’t in the mood!
9. “Thank you, Your Highness!”
10. Even if the world is falling apart, dinner has to be on time.
11. Why cats scratch the litter box for so long:
12. When you need to leave the house:
13. 3 a.m. is the best time to party!
14. When you leave, adventure time starts!
15. Cats are really afraid of missing out on things.
16. What I see vs reality
17. “Cats are neat,” they said...
18. When the kitty came by and left, but her fur remained:
19. Kitties have favorites, and sometimes it’s not you.
20. Cats always find ways to get around the rules.
Did you recognize your cat in these comics? What’s the most relatable illustration on this list? We’d be happy to see your comments down below!