17 Photos That Prove Michelin-Starred Restaurants Will Serve You Anything but an Ordinary Meal
Every chef probably dreams of earning “Michelin” stars. Though the criteria for this award is a trade secret, it is obvious that the main thing in a restaurant, that claims to be popular, is the excellent cuisine. In addition, the chefs try to surprise visitors not only with the exquisite taste of the dishes, but also with their unique presentation.
We at Bright Side decided to take a look at what their masterpieces look like.
1. Baozi — steamed Chinese pie
2. “Best dessert I’ve ever had.”
3. “A very impressive dish. There are a total of 15 ingredients that go into it. Looks very unassuming, yet brings out flavors that I didn’t think were possible with a ’salad’ plate.”
4. Panna cotta dessert with lime mousse, chocolate soil, cocoa meringues, and orange gel
5. Scallops and cauliflower
6. “One of the best dishes of the night. The sweet Tamago intertwines with the umami from the rockfish and the caviar.”
7. “The flagship dessert of 3-star Michelin restaurant Pic in Valence, France.”
8. “Salmon gravlax with cucumber, quail egg, radishes, and orange sauce”
9. “It felt like getting assaulted in the face with a gazillion different flavors of strawberry.”
10. “Oyster, a crispy rice thing with some seafood on top, and a foie gras pie piece”
11. “This was awesome. A gooey lemon candy outside, with a sorbet inside.”
12. Chocolate dessert
13. Mackerel with various sauces
14. A mushroom cookie with concord jam
15. White chocolate coated sweet potato and matcha crumble
16. Ice-cream and banana toffee with vanilla cake sorbet and maraschino glass
17. This dessert cost more than a plane ticket, but it was so delicious. There is an orange sorbet and white chocolate.
Have you tried any unusual dishes? Maybe you have a photo of them?